Neighbors who are hungry and homeless come to Refuge of Hope Ministries for help to make it through a day…
a night…and find a spark of light in the midst of darkness.
Partners of Hope are faithful friends who commit to giving on a monthly basis. By offering financial support each month, you will provide guidance for people who want to lead transformed lives, but need help finding their way.
As a Partners of Hope donor, your generosity will provide Hope for the Hopeless…month after month.
How your monthly gifts can change lives:
- Nutritious meals and other vital needs for hungry and hurting men, women, and children
- A safe place of rest and renewal for homeless men, the only emergency/transitional shelter for men in Stark County
- Life-changing support through our Bible Studies and Life Skills Classes
- Spiritual encouragement through practical, Christ-center classes, daily devotions, and Bible Studies
- Professional Counseling and Prayer Partners
NOW YOUR DONATION CAN HELP EVEN MORE PEOPLE IN STARK COUNTY.
Your monthly Partners of Hope gift to Refuge of Hope Ministries provides a steady source of funding year-round. Your generosity allows us to glorify and serve God by providing meals for hungry men, women, and children, emergency shelter and transition to independence for homeless men and spiritual hope through Jesus Christ.
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HOPE TO THOSE IN NEED.
“…and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.”– Isaiah 58:10