**MEAL MINISTRY CHANGES: TAKE-OUT MEALS ONLY, INCREASE IN MEALS PROVIDED**
Keeping with updated CDC recommendations, we will continue serving meals at Refuge of Hope.
- Meals will be provided in Take-Out containers during the REVISED TIMES below.
- The dining room is closed until further notice.
- Refuge of Hope is increasing the number of meals from 8 to 11 meals offered per week.TO-GO SACK LUNCHES Mondays-Saturdays from 11:00-12:00.
TO-GO HOT DINNERS Mondays-Fridays 4:30-5:30.
All To-Go meals can be picked up at DOOR 3.
Daily Devotions will be posted on our facebook page and included on a card with every meal to continue providing spiritual nourishment and peace of mind during these uncertain times.
What we are doing:
- Adjustment to how meals are served
- Closed Dining Room
- Staff/Volunteers will packages all meals in carry-out sacks/containers
- Dinner guests will pick up to-go meals and items on give-away shelf at Door 3
- Homeless Hotline referrals will screen for illness
- Those presenting symptoms will be advised to seek medical attention
- Volunteers & Community Service
- Normal volunteer responsibilities have been suspended until further notice
- Volunteers in good health who would like to serve in other capacities should contact Tim O’Neill at (330) 453-1785 or email@example.com.
- All community service, court-ordered and Vantage workers, will not be permitted to work in the Refuge of Hope kitchen until further notice
- Please see our website for a list of items needed at this time (including carry-out containers and food)
- Pick-up and drop-off donations of furniture, household items, and clothing have been suspended for the time being.
- Monetary gifts are appreciate and can be mailed or made online at refugeofhope.org
What you can do:
- Pray for Refuge of Hope Ministries
- for the health of our staff, volunteers, residents, and dinner guests
- for funding to provide meals in unexpected costs of carry-out containers to needed
- Feed our dinner guests with your kind words of love and hope through Jesus Christ. You and your family can spend quality looking up scripture, writing devotional messages and encouraging words on index cards to be included with meals. This is a great way to fill time away from church and school.
- Share words of encouragement on our facebook page for all to see.
- Donate online at refugeofhope.org
- Remain calm and only share fact-based information from reliable sources.
We will continue monitoring the latest development, following recommendations from public health experts, and updating you when new, relevant information is available.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community healthy while providing meals for hungry men, women, and children, emergency shelter and transition to independence for homeless men, and spiritual hope through Jesus Christ.