NOW HIRING FULL-TIME MEAL MINISTRY ASSISTANT FOR CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY MEAL MINISTRY AND EMERGENCY MEN’S SHELTER IN STARK COUNTY
How is God calling you? Does the following describe you or someone you know? Please join us in prayer for the need to fill this position and for those feeling called to act.
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible to oversee all aspects of Refuge of Hope’s meal ministry to maximize a safe, clean, efficient and non-hostile environment at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Directs the planning/preparation/serving/clean-up of all weekly meals
• Helps schedule kitchen workers and volunteers
• Keeps accurate inventory of food/supplies
• Oversees meal ministry equipment maintenance/repair
• Maintains all necessary meal ministry records/documents
• Directs/trains volunteers and all help for the Meal Ministry
• Ensures compliance with all federal/state/local safety, health and sanitation rules/regulations
• Practices/enforces Refuge of Hope’s mission/vision/core values
• Performs other duties/responsibilities as requested
Special Requirements: Must be practicing Christian believer. ServSafe certification a plus. Experience in food preparation for a large group of people beneficial. Must have valid driver’s license and insurance if operating any vehicle on behalf of Refuge of Hope.
Submit your resume and apply at Refuge of Hope Ministries, 405 3rd St. NE, Canton, OH 44702